The answer he gave me was "cause he is a bad person" very convenient and dealt in a very Vams'ish way. I am still asking.
Well, after a lot of thinking these are the things I have realized that are directly linked to my irritation and his behavior.
- I am pretty scary.
- I refuse to give a good reason for being highly unresponsive at times.
- I suddenly go dark and moody
- I have a tendency to speak in riddles that he obviously does not understand.
- I like to play around with my feelings and his, like wise
- I rarely listen to him
- I like to talk when he is talking
- I like to irritate a sane man and lead to "almost retard" mental status.
- I am very very stubborn (especially with him)
- I have major mood swings that can shoo away any one, leave alone this one pup.
- I can get angry and stay like that for a long time
- I can get angry and keep throwing tantrums assuming that the poor guy would know whats happening.
- I refuse to budge.
- I love the time he gives me a lecture
- I love it when his maturity and sanity over powers me and my mental habits and I shut up and listen.
- I love the thrill of a fight with him
- I like to get the answers straight while when its my chance to answer, I like to throw pebbles and bread pieces on the way.
- I can be highly demanding.
- I have a great habit - I assume.
- I hate my work. Period. However, while hating it, I start hating everything around me, and make everyone miserable. Him the most cause he knows, understands, and loves me the most.
- I like to go the long way, not the highway.
- I love to see his patient side with me.
- I love it when he is tender and sweet
- I love the fact that he can make me feel like a small kid, who tried to steal the cookie from the jar and got caught.
- I have a problem.
- I like to be pampered
- I like it when after the fight I can feel the concern in his voice.
- I fill in the blanks of the physical void by chasing other things
Question - is it true that you hurt those you love the most?