In the darkest corners of my life I dont see him as someone who I can depend on. I see him more as a menacing shadow that follows me and beckons me into darkness. There are time when the shadow cant be seen that's when there is a lot of light - my sunshine. Rest of the times, I just lie low, hiding, crouching, waiting for time to pass.
There are times when the hidden darkness in me shows, I know. Left alone, my paws and fangs can hurt - and over the years they have only . Scared I may hurt someone. Mostly myself, I lie and hide, away from him - my shadow - away from me.
He hears me loud he hears me clear. I my whispers are stronger and louder than shouts in his ears. I make some noise I can hear him - louder, closer. I just wish there was someone to hold on. This darkness never ends. And I know, even if I escape my life will be left behind in the shadows.
Can someone live without a life? I ll know soon.
Monday, August 17
Saturday, August 15
- to have a bed to call their own
- to have a door to privacy
- to have someone to dearly love
- to have freedom to wear what they want
- to have a friend they can call at 4 am
- to be able to cook when they want to
- to be sexually expressive
- to walk looking up at the sky
- to carry anything anywhere
- to leave when they want to
- to feel secure
- to play in the park
- to not being frisked at every nook and corner
- to feel healthy
- to a good nights sleep
- to look themselves
- to express themselves without inhibitions
- to dance in the rain
- to say 'No, Thank you!'
- their sunshine
- to close others out
- to feel liberated
Then, spiritual freedom will be free for all, and not limited to a few.
May be - like animals...