Got back from Bangalore this weekend. My belief on everything happens for a reason is now set for life. Just a few months earlier I was all depressed ready to give up on life (A metaphor man...) cause I couldn't attend my cousin- Suruchi's wedding.
Today, I feel blessed. I am soo glad I went to Bangalore on this impromptu trip. Bangalore as a place has more malls than I can even count. The brigade road and the IT parks make it what it is known today. Every turn in Bangalore leads to a theater, or a mall. The one that that you cant ignore is how well dressed everyone is in Bangalore. Really! I was mighty surprised!.
- Highlights of Bangalore
- Maghaii Pan.
- Death by chocolate
- The Bangalore rain,
- The funny caps the traffic police wears
- The HUGE road crossings!
- Brigade road,
- Sarjapur road,
- It parks scattered all over
- Sun City
- FM radio that played on all traffic signals, entertained.
- Bangalore traffic,
- Infini'tea.. a place where only tea is served.
- Trek on Nandi hills
- Beta, Motu, gagan and gauri, Amar
- Hyderabad's Biryani
- Suruchi and Gobind - Truly Inspired.
Thank you for an amaazing week. I am going to relive every moment many times over, in several lifetimes.