Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21

Things I learnt about me - Part 2 (The fun things)

Things I discovered about my self - quick recall

Some scary stuff...
  • That I am full of insecurities, that pull me back from experiencing new places, meeting new people and having new experiences.
  • That in a new land, things that I rebelled against became my blanket of comfort and guidance
  • That I am quite dependent on others opinion.
  • That I am really a chatter/chatty person. And I have a lot of curiosity about others - which i must get to know of - even if that means asking weird or irrelevant questions.
  • That unlike a lot of people out there, I am not a firm believer in dividing chores between spouses equally.
  • That I dont like Ice cream as much as I thought I did.
  • That I am still not a good listener.
  • That I am very connected with my 'family' back home, and need to be close to them or in touch with them. - That if I do something again and again, repeatedly, a number of times - I become an expert at it.
  • That I have inhibitions, and I feel that I am not good enough and am very very critical about my self and my achievements.
Some not so scary stuff...
  • That I do not know myself as well as I thought I did.
  • That I am a good student, a good researcher.
  • That my favorite shop is Hobby Lobby
  • That I want to have a shop/studio of my own one day.
  • That I love vacuuming my house twice a week at least.
  • That I am a good room mate and do well with people around.
  • That I love a pretty tree outside my window
  • That I love being in the kitchen.
  • That I love wearing nice, really nice clothes.  
  • That when I am left to be on my own, I am very peaceful person. And that I do very well with calm
  • That marriages can be happy - and that I am living one every day. And that I should be grateful.
  • That I really really love sunshine. But also believe in curtains!
    That I am ambitious professionally, and being a home-maker is not my thing. (Sorry Dad!)
  •  That photography is not just a hobby for me, its my way of liking myself: its a necessity. 
  • I cannot live in a world disconnected. I like my phone, and my laptop - thank you!
  •  That my body can dance and move and enjoy it.






No comments: